Are you ready to work for a Local Authority with genuine progression routes? Do you want to flexible working conditions? Would you like the benefits of a permanent staff member and still take home a salary that matches a locum member of staff.
If you want to work for a local authority that is looking to take care of its permanent employees here is your chance. Our client is offering a fantastic new benefits package to all new and existing employees; they are seeking experienced Children's Social Workers with a drive to bring a genuine change to the children and families in the community!!
Fantastic Benefits available:
* A highly competitive salary, one of the highest in the North East
* 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays - Increasing to 30 days after 5 years of service, plus the opportunity to buy more
* Generous relocation fee
* Car Allowance + access to a scheme giving you 20/30% of a range of new vehicles
* Local Government Pension Scheme
* Access to a range of training and development opportunities so that you have the tools to update your skills and knowledge
* Annual recognition awards
* Maternity / Adoption / paternity leave
* Other benefits also include Cycle to work scheme, Childcare vouchers.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
* To manage an assigned caseload of children and families, independently, in compliance with agreed casework objectives, assessing and managing risks appropriately, and in accordance with statutory regulations and guidelines.
* To investigate complaints of alleged neglect, abuse or ill treatment of children undertake assessments and where appropriate arrange accommodation or children and young people maintaining appropriate personal/professional boundaries.
* To keep up to date with social work practice, and also to reflect and identify development and training needs to ensure continuous professional development.
* Applying principles of child care legislation relating to child protection, looked after children and the provision of services to children in need
In order to be considered for this role, you should have:
* Proven experience in delivering statutory children's social care services you will have knowledge of social care children's legislation and be confident in delivering the best outcomes and decisions on behalf of service users.
* A Social Work Qualification - Degree/Masters/CCETSW
* HCPC registration and valid Enhanced DBS
For further details or a discreet discussion, please contact Ethan Proud on Apply Now >>. Remember it pays to have friends, make a referral and get £300.
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.