Quality Assurance Associate – Norfolk
My client is a global pharmaceutical manufacturing company who are looking to recruit an experienced Quality Assurance Associate based in Norfolk where you will be releasing, inspecting, quality control testing compounded drugs working to relevant GMP / GDP and EH&S standards.
Duties and responsibilities include:
* Supporting the manufacture of aseptically products by making QA decisions during batch manufacturing and ensuring GMP is adhered to at all times.
* Producing and reviewing batch documentation.
* Inspecting compounded drugs before release.
* Dealing with deviations, change controls and customer complaints.
* Reviewing, approving and leading investigations in the cause of exceptions and reports.
* CAPA owner and leader.
* Environmental monitoring.
* Maintaining and continues improvement of the quality management system.
* Responsible for all quality documents and data management.
This is an approx. 6 months contract which will be reviewed for a possible extension dependent on the candidate and business performance. The PAYE rate is £17.82 per hour and the Limited Company rate is £19.70 per hour.
To apply for the role of Quality Assurance Associate you will have the following:
* Degree or BTEC (or equivalent) in Pharmaceutical or Science related subject
* Experience of working in quality assurance within a GMP environment.
How to Apply:
If this sounds like the role for you or a colleague then please don’t hesitate to contact us. If we manage to successfully fill a permanent placement from your recommendation then we will send you a cheque of £300. We also have many incentive schemes for referring contractors/temp staff so please contact us with the referral and we can provide you with more information.
For a list of our current vacancies, please visit our website.
If you do not hear from Quality Start within 2 weeks your CV has not been short listed for this role.
Quality Start are acting as a specialist recruitment consultancy for this role
Product Quality Assurance
Corrective And Preventive Action (Capa)
Quality Management Systems
Good Manufacturing Practices