Job Title: Quality Assurance Technologist - (Consumer Goods & Electronics)
Salary: £25,000 - £35,000 (Depending on experience)
Location: North West London (Starting remotely, and moving to office when it is permitted to do so)
This is one of the fastest-growing companies in the E-Commerce sector with a portfolio of products ranging across appliances, health and beauty, and sports. They sell their products through multi-channel retail platforms such as Amazon, eBay and their own platforms, and operate across global territories. Due to their ever-expanding customer base from all around the world, they are now looking for a highly talented Quality Assurance Technologist.
This opportunity is perfect for an individual with two to three years of experience in a quality assurance role. Reporting to the Compliance Manager you will be responsible for ensuring that all products we take to market meet our strict quality and regulatory compliance standards. You will work closely with teams from across the business and be in the exciting position of seeing your hard work come to life in the products we sell all over the world.
- Ensure that all products we take to market meet strict quality and regulatory compliance standards by planning and overseeing the inspection, testing, construction checks and product technical file compliance documentation.
- Work closely with the Compliance Manager to stay up to date with current product regulations across multiple regions.
- Compile, assess and maintain accurate technical file documentation in line with our compliance protocols for existing and new products we bring to market.
- Analyse and investigate product complaints, quality issues and returns data to produce suitable actions / improvement plans to ensure we surpass customer expectations.
- Review and maintain supplier quality management systems.
- Undertake supplier performance reviews, handle critical quality incidents, prepare and complete corrective action plans.
- Arrange samples to be sent for testing with third party test houses.
- Proven QA experience in consumer goods and electrical products with comprehensive technical knowledge and understanding of fundamental Quality Assurance principles and concepts.
- Excellent English interpersonal skills (both oral and written) with the ability to effectively convey and present complex technical information to suppliers and regional/global authorities.
- Experience in communicating effectively with suppliers and factories based in Asia.
- Ability to understand technical specifications and analyse and assess technical documentation.
- Knowledge of BS / EN / ISO standards would be advantageous.
- Self-starter with an inquisitive nature.
- Analytical mindset and strategic thinker.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Excellent organisation skills and a clear communicator.
- Must be computer literate and be able to use Microsoft Office Suite.
- Enthusiastic about expanding your skill set and working on a broad range of projects.
- A degree in electrical engineering is desirable.
Product Quality Assurance
Attention To Detail