Radiographer | Imaging | Band 5/6 dependent on experience | Radiographer | Full Time
Spire Hull are offering the opportunity for an experienced Radiographer to join our Imaging team on a full time basis.
Spire Hull and East Riding Hospital is based in Anlaby, near Humber Bridge and the hospital provides care for patients across East Yorkshire and Northern Lincolnshire. Our hospital offers a range of services and procedures including orthopaedic, general surgery, weight loss surgery, eye surgery and cosmetic surgery. Other services include, radiology - MRI and CT and physiotherapy. We believe it's our people that really set us apart, we work with the very best medical professionals and our colleagues are an attentive and highly experienced team.
Duties and responsibilities:
- You will be part of a team responsible for delivering high quality, efficient radiographic services in theatres
- You will make informed decisions on the diagnostic imaging required and to demonstrate a professional, caring and responsible approach to the duties carried out
Who we're looking for:
- You will hold a Diploma or Degree in Radiography and have HCPC Registration
- You will have evidence of substantial CPD in clinically related and relevant subjects.
- Recent Radiographer Experience
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group that has been putting patients at the heart of everything we do for over 40 years. We have 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Jillian Fraser on [ Email address blocked ]
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
The Radiology department at Glangwili General Hospital, Carmarthen is seeking to recruit Band 5/6 Radiographers to join it's general departmental imaging team