Department: Front Office
Job Level: Team Member
Job Type: Full Time
Job Reference: req934
Date Posted: 15 September
As Receptionist you are the first and last person our guests see. Your helpful, can-do approach and passion for great service will create an amazing impression each and every time.
We are looking for a Receptionist:
- Who has excellent interpersonal skills and able to connect with others
- Who will promote a helpful and professional image to our guests and our team
- Who will manage requests promptly, helpfully, politely and with a caring attitude
- Who possess a good command of English and has excellent communication skills
- Who share our values: Trust, Respect, Teamwork, Enthusiasm, Commitment & Care
- With previous experience as a Receptionist in a hotel
Benefits of working for us as a Receptionist
Find out more & apply
- 30 Days of holiday per year (pro-rata)
- Salary: £9.50 per hour plus Tips
- Discounted hotel staff rates
- Free food on shift
- Great learning and development opportunities
- We are a Living Wage Employer
If you want to find out more about us, please visit www.jobs.pphe.com.To apply, please click the Apply button now.
Park Plaza. Be part of it.
Apply now and join the best place to work in hospitality "TheCaterer 2021"
- Professional Attitude
- Team Working
- Interpersonal Skills
- English Language
- Hardworking And Dedicated