Als people are currently recruiting for the role of Administrator for our client based in Pershore.
- To answer the telephone to the general public, being their first point of call for all service related issues and to answer all general enquiries.
- To respond to the local authority and head office and /or other contracts.
- Carry out assigned tasks and duties in a safe manner, in accordance with instructions, and to comply with safety rules/procedures, regulations and codes of practice.
- If aware of any unsafe practice or condition, or if in any doubt about the safety of any situation, consult their supervisor.
- Ensure that all guards are securely fixed and that all safety equipment and personal protective clothing/equipment provided are used.
- To report any accident, near-miss, dangerous occurrence or dangerous condition to their line management.
- To switch off and secure unattended plant or equipment.
- To avoid improvised arrangements and suggest safe ways of eliminating hazards.
Experience of working on a computer, especially with Word and basic Excel skills.
Excellent telephone manner
Hours: 08:30 - 17:00 with an hours unpaid lunch break. - Monday to Friday
Pay Rate - £9.50p.h