Talk to us about flexible working.
Bibby Financial Services have an exciting opportunity available for a dedicated Regional Head of Corporate Sales – South to start immediately with our Sales team. You will work from home but will be expected to travel anywhere South of Birmingham. You will join us on a full-time, permanent basis and in return, you will receive a competitive salary, plus benefits.
We’ve supported small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) since 1982 and today we support more than 12,000 businesses worldwide. We are proud to help businesses, both big and small to grow and thrive in domestic and international markets.
We’re in the business of relationships. We know real value lies in real people, and it takes a motivated mindset and can-do attitude to belong here. It can be fast-paced and full-on, but we can handle it. We’re a collective of “got your back”, we collaborate together, take ownership and deliver for our clients every time.
As our Regional Head of Corporate Sales, we will reward you and your hard work with:
- Private healthcare for you and your family
- Company pension scheme
- Wide range of flexible benefits, such as gym membership, technology, or health assessments
- Access to an online wellbeing centre
- Range of discounts from many businesses
- 25 days holiday which increases with service and options to buy or sell more
As our Regional Head of Corporate Sales, you will own and proactively seek new clients, channels, and income for corporate business opportunity. You will drive referrals into commercial and construction teams, and you will also be accountable for managing and coaching the regional team.
Your key duties as our Regional Head of Corporate Sales will include:
- Achieving the region’s and personal sales targets
- Taking a lead role with supporting the new business team in structuring risk balanced, profitable and commercial deals in the Corporate and mid-market arena
- Undertaking Client/Introducer meetings and act as a reference point for enquiries received in terms of appetite, criteria, and commerciality.
- Hosting and participating in Deal Forums/Credit Committees
- Developing yours and the teams portfolios of new and existing relationships, with introductory sources, particularly Professional Advisors, in mid-market and Corporate space
- Achieving both team and individual targets of new deals and minimum fees
What we are looking for in our ideal Regional Head of Corporate Sales:
- Management training & ABFA qualifications
- Industry experience across different roles and disciplines
- Financial services sales
- Strong negotiation skills
- High level of analytical competence
- Good level of financial accounting interpretation/acumen
- Ability to work closely with a team and to build relationships at all levels
There’s no place quite like BFS and we’re proud of that. And it’s all down to you - you make us the people with which every ambitious business loves to work.
If you would like to join us, please click ‘apply’ today to be considered as our Regional Head of Corporate Sales – we would love to hear from you!
We're absolutely committed to being a truly inclusive place to work, where everyone has an equal opportunity to reach their true potential. Let us know if you need adjustments to support you through any stage of the Recruitment process.