Job Ref: OJ 3555
Hampton's are currently on the lookout for a Regional Manager in West Sussex.
This is for a large residential company, who provide high quality therapeutic care for children and young people, where the sole focus is on their well-being and positive outcomes.
The company is looking for someone who has the drive and personal ethos to direct the service to the best results for children.
The Regional Manager is responsible for the provision of leadership, direction and regular management support in all aspects of the operations function to Registered Managers within their region with a focus on the quality, standards, operations and financial performance of the region
- Be a role model providing professional leadership and guidance to Registered Managers ensuring effective management and financial control
- Monitor standards of Registered Managers' performance, dealing appropriately with any shortcomings, and provide opportunities for them to comply with educational and training requirements.
- Ensure identified actions are taken following the monthly quality audits to improve any areas of poor practice.
- Be proactive in ensuring that safeguarding is a key priority within each service and region.
- To be able to confidently assess children's needs and changes in presenting behaviour and risk and take appropriate action
- Ensure Registered Managers maintain agreed staffing levels while staff costs are kept within budgetary limits.
- Actively promote and ensure that children's individual needs are met within each home/service.
- Ensure that the regional budget is managed effectively and all company financial policies are fully implemented to achieve sound financial performance.
- Take the lead role in all Regulatory Inspections supporting the service as necessary ensuring all actions have been met prior to the Inspection and that all post inspection action is undertaken by the manager in the required timescales.
- Maintain and improve relationships with the registering authority and local commissioners, complying with regulatory requirements, representing the region/home where necessary and seeking advice from regulatory bodies.
- Manage Registered Managers' performance including performance improvement processes, absence management, disciplinary and grievance hearings and appeals.
- Multi-site management experience
- Willingness to be flexible
- Driving Licence
- Strong childcare knowledge and understanding of EBD
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to engage, motivate and inspire
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to plan and prioritise accordingly
Salary: up to £55k (dependent on experience) + car allowance + bonuses
If you are interested in this position or would like to have a confidential discussion to find out further details, then please email your CV or call Oliver on 01926 354601.
Hampton's Resourcing prides itself on creating opportunities for Social Care Senior Managers to challenge themselves to continually develop their skills and experience. Our aim is to consistently find work for the most talented individuals within Children's and Adults Social Care services, across the UK