£18 - £19 p/h + Paid Breaks – Up to £47.4K/Band 6 Equivalent | 36 – 48 Hours | Days & Nights | Accommodation Available | Tier 2 Sponsorship Available
A private nursing home in Hindhead currently has an exciting opportunity for an RGN Registered Nurse to join their team as Staff Nurse on a full-time, permanent basis.
Details of the Staff Nurse role and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 36 or 48 hours per week, with shifts covering a flexible, 7 day rota
• Fantastic rates of pay of £18 to £19 per hour depending on experience which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay and an annual salary of up to £47,425
• Staff accommodation is available at very reasonable rates
• The home can offer Tier 2 Sponsorship to non-UK RGNs
As Staff Nurse, you will coordinate and implement care plans, manage and administer medications and ensure that a high quality clinical and personal care service is maintained, working in collaboration with the HCAs on duty.
What we are looking for:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA
• Ideally experienced in a UK nursing home or long-term adult care setting
• Able to undertake all aspects of care management and medication administration required to a high standard
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Passionate about maintaining the best possible standards of care and quality of life for residents
To apply now, or if you are interested and would like more information, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation