We are looking for a Registered General Nurse (RGN) with a passion for delivering outstanding care.
You'll be working 42 hours a week at this fantastic house.
Our 22-bed Neuropsychiatric rehabilitation facility for men affected by acquired brain injuries. It is a safe and secure place to aid recovery as well as offering those diagnosed with a progressive neurological disease, like Huntington's Disease, a caring and long term placement to support and help manage the progression of their symptoms.
- Be responsible for the coordination, assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of individual Patient programs of care, with a focus on risk assessment and risk management strategies, ensuring that the requirements of the Care Program Approach are met on time
- Ensure that all Staff contributes to the efficient running of the Hospital and the creation of an atmosphere conducive to the patient's best interests.
- Report any ill health amongst Patients and make requests for R.M.O / GP / Professional visits where necessary
- Support empowerment of Patients having regard for their dignity, rights and advice, whilst maintaining professional responsibility for individuals in our care
- Ensure that individual care plans are completed and maintained in conjunction with Patient, Relatives and other Health Care Professionals, and following NMC guidelines
- To participate in the planning, delivery and evaluation of specific therapeutic interventions
Why us? We'll offer you…
- NHS & employee discount scheme
- 50% NMC registration renewal paid by Cygnet
- Free meals on duty
- Free parking
- RCNi membership
- Bespoke career pathways
- Plus much more
An experienced RGN with a current Pin Number, you'll have…
- The ability to maintain documentation, undertake audits & demonstrate integrity in your role
- A good understanding of the latest nursing practices
- A commitment to patient recovery to effectively monitor, manage & reduce risk
- Compassion, resilience & a dedication to empower & support service user independence
- The ability to deputise in a clinical lead role
- An interest in leadership, research & assessment
Our client has been providing a national network of high-quality specialist mental health services for more than 30 years.
Apply now to enjoy excellent career prospects while reaping the rewards of making a difference to others - every day
- Risk Analysis
- Hardworking And Dedicated
- Nmc Guidelines