£16.23 to £18.18 per hour | Paid Breaks | 36 hours | Nights | Fully CQC Compliant |
A privately-owned elderly care home in St Albans, is currently looking to recruit a Registered General Nurse to join their dedicated and professional team working nights only. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a fully CQC compliant care home.
What the home is offering and details of this Night Nurse role:
• 36 hours per week on a permanent contract
• Excellent pay rates of £16.23 per hour
• Weekend and overtime pay rate of £18.18 per hour
• Paid breaks
• Night shifts
As a Night Nurse, you will provide a high level of care to residents ensuring their wellbeing and achieve quality standards as prescribed by internal procedures and health legislation
Applicants for this Night Nurse post should be/have:
• Qualified Adult General Nurse/RGN with up to date NMC registration
• Must have at least one year’s post-qualification experience
• Confident undertaking clinical assessments and in all aspects of care management
• Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on Apply Now >>.