Are you an experienced Nursing professional looking for a new challenge within the private sector? Are you passionate about making a difference within your role?
Our client, a leading specialist care home based in Harrogate is currently recruiting for a Registered General Nurse to join their team. As a Registered General Nurse within one of the top 3% of care homes in the UK, you will be required to work collaboratively with your team to provide the highest standard of care to service users.
To be considered for this role, you must be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
* 12 months UK based experience as a Registered Nurse within the public or private sector
* A valid NMC pin number
* Experience of working with dementia patients
* Exceptional interpersonal communication skills
* A warm, caring and compassionate nature
* Flexible to work both days, nights and weekends.
Your role as a Registered Nurse would be pivotal to the continued success of the healthcare provider, and your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
* Administering and managing resident’s medication
* Create, review and update person centered plans for each resident
* Provide physical care and assessments, including wound dressing
* Comply with the NMC Code of Professional Conduct
Our client provides their own in-house training, along with several other benefits including a free DBS check, free onsite parking and enhanced weekend rates.
If you feel that you meet the above criteria and this is a role that you are interested in, please don’t hesitate to apply today