RGN – Registered General Nurse
Manchester and Stockport
Our client is currently looking to expand their nursing team across their homes and have multiple vacancies available for RGN’s, around the Stockport and South Manchester area, to join their supportive nursing teams.
As an RGN you will be expected to:
* Provide clinical advice to both residents and other members of the care team
* Be confident in creating and amending care plans.
* Have the confidence to lead the team and make decisions
* Have conversations with residents and family to answer any questions they may have.
* Act in accordance with the NMC code of conduct.
What will you get as an RGN?
* Comprehensive training and development
* On-Site parking at all our homes
* A holiday allowance of 5.6 weeks
The Ideal RGN will:
* Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience as an RGN
* Be flexible as shifts are allocated on a rota basis.
If you would like to find out more about the position and the different home, please get in touch today contact Essentia Healthcare on (phone number removed) or send in your CV to this advert
Coordinating With Others
Confident And Emotionally Stable