£19 per hour | 36 hours | Days or Nights | £1000 Welcome Bonus |
A privately-owned, purpose built care home on the outskirts of London, is currently looking to recruit a Registered General Nurse to join their dedicated and professional team.
The home is of an extremely high standard and provides first class nursing care to both elderly residents and younger adults, supporting those with dementia and physical disabilities.
What the home is offering and details of this Registered General Nurse role:
• 36 hours per week on a permanent contract
• Excellent pay rates of £19.00 per hour
• Flexible shifts on days or nights
• £1000 Welcome Bonus paid on completion of probation
• £250 Refer a friend Bonus
• Accommodation available if required
• Free onsite parking
• Free staff training with a great opportunity for career progression
• Free uniform
As a Registered General Nurse, you will provide a high level of care to residents ensuring their wellbeing and achieve quality standards as prescribed by internal procedures and health legislation
Applicants for this Registered General Nurse post should be/have:
• Qualified Adult General Nurse/RGN
• NMC Registered
• Must have one year’s post-qualification experience
• Confident undertaking clinical assessments and in all aspects of care management
• Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on Apply Now >>.