* Job ref:
about 2 hours ago
Stephen James Consulting are pleased to be working with one of their key clients, in recruiting for a Registered Home Manager for a 48 bedded residential, dementia care home based in Corby, Northampton.
You will be responsible for:
* To manage, develop and evaluate all aspects of service provision in the home, within policy guidelines ensure that all relevant legislation, organisational Policies and Procedures and codes of practice are adhered to.
* To be responsible for the management and supervision of staff to enable them to maximise their potential, through leadership, coaching, example, support and guidance.
* Establish and maintain in the home the atmosphere and practice of care based on the values of the provider, deriving from a concern for the individual and mutual respect between residents and staff.
To be considered for this role of Registered Home Manager you will need the following experience:
* The successful candidates will ideally have at least 2 years' experience in a managerial or leadership role within residential, dementia care home.
* Hold Level 4 as a minimum or LMC Level 4 Award Interview Leadership.
* Have an excellent understanding of the needs of older people and those affected by Dementia, with a desire for delivering exceptional care standards.
* Able to demonstrate a working knowledge of care homes and CQC, be highly organised, smartly presented, a good people manager and passionate about delivering high quality, person centred care.
* Strong experience of managing financial budgets.
* Our client, a developing elderly care provider have been providing quality care for 50 years, in addition benefiting from an excellent reputation for providing a range of specialist quality personal care for the elderly.
* The role of Registered Home Manager is offering £50,00 - £60,000 with an excellent benefits package, salary range is dependent on candidate experience.
If you are interested in applying for this role of Residential Home Manager, please click apply now below
Apply Save job Remove from shortlist
Registered Home Manager
£50,000 + Bonus
March 30, 2020
Registered Home Manager
£55,000 - £60,000
March 12, 2020
60,000 - 70,000
February 27, 2020
BREAKING NEWS: Government pledges coronavirus testing for care homes
April 15, 2020
Government, Social Care, Care in England, Care homes, Care Homes Residential / Dementia, Nursing Care, Dementia, HM Care Home Managers, Residential Care Home Manager, Care Manager, Quality Manager, Nursing Care Home Manager, Permanent, Operational Management, Regional/Area Managers, Home Manager/Service Manager, Peripatetic Managers
Leaders plea for more care home PPE as coronavirus crisis escalates
April 06, 2020
Government, Social Care, Care Homes Residential / Dementia, Care homes, Care in England, NHS, Nursing Care, Residential Care Home Manager, Care Manager, Quality Manager, Operations Director, Regional Manager, Operational Management, Permanent, Area Support Managers, Project/Peripatetic Manager, Regional/Area Managers, Home Manager/Service Manager
BREAKING NEWS: Government issues new COVID-19 admissions and care guidance
April 03, 2020
Social Care, Government, Care Homes Residential / Dementia, Nursing, Care in England, Live-in-Care, Care homes, Nursing Care, Quality Manager, Regional Manager, Permanent, Directors, Operational Management, Home Manager/Service Manager, Regional/Area Managers, Project/Peripatetic Manager
* Our Disciplines
* Contact Us
2 King Street | Nottingham | NG1 2AS
+44 (0)Apply Now >> Apply Now >>