Registered Manager- Small Service! £37k
(Deputies welcome to apply)
36 hours per week!
Are you a passionate, experienced RGN Deputy/Home Manager, keen to work for a fantastic, CQC Good`-rated small Nursing Home? If so, Amber Mace may have the perfect role for you!
What\`s in it for you:
In return, my client is offering an excellent salary of up to £37K and 28 days` holiday.
• A work/life balance - My client promotes a healthy working environment for the whole team!
• Bonus based on performance and hitting KPI`s
• Flexible working hours - My client offers flexibility in the hours you work over a 7 day rota.
• Opportunity to run a small and compliant care home with a fantastic, loyal team.
Amber Mace are currently recruiting for a Nursing Home Manager in Weston-super-Mare. My client, a well-renowned care company, is seeking an experienced and seasoned individual, with either Deputy or Home Manager experience to join the team at their excellent care home. The home has a welcoming environment with a family feel and is close to public transport links, provides first-class nursing and residential care for elderly service users.
As Home Manager, you will draw upon your existing expertise and leadership skills. You will be responsible for the day-to-day running of the home, ensuring it operates with utmost efficiency whilst maintaining the highest standards of quality, care and clinical excellence. As Nursing Home Manager, you will have an active NMC PIN (RGN).
Your key responsibilities as the Home Manager will centre on management of staff, care delivery to residents, recruitment, training and ensuring that the home is run in accordance with company and CQC policies.
A little bit about the job:
• To manage the day-to-day running of the home and staff team, ensuring that the highest level of care standards are upheld
• Maintain occupancy levels within the service
• To support service users to ensure that their physical, social and emotional needs are met.
• To support the personal development of each service user, ensuring that they are treated as an individual with their own unique support needs
• To ensure that the dignity and individuality of each service user is respected.
• To work in accordance with the companies vision statement, policies and procedures, and all relevant legislation
What we need from you:
• Proven Management within a care home
• A strong leader - We need a Manager who can lead by example and work in and amongst the team not afraid to be a hands on manager.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Experience in working with elderly service users
• Proven track record of successful home management
• Sound knowledge of CQC and Care Standards
• Dynamic & Enthusiastic
• Nurse qualified essential - NMC PIN
This role would be suitable for an experienced Deputy Manager, Home Manager, Care Manager, Unit Manager, Ward Manager or Clinical Lead
To apply, please call me Charlotte at Amber Mace on Apply Now >>
or simply apply below and I will contact you!