An excellent opportunity has arisen for a proven Registered Manager to run a Transitional Care home for young adults aged 16-25 years old. We are working on behalf of this great company, who have a great reputation for giving exceptional standards of care for Children & Young Adults. This is a great opportunity and requires a Manager with proven CQC experience and developing a team!!
The main responsibilities of the Registered Manager include:
- To ensure that the Home meets the high standards set out by the company and strive for outstanding with CQC.
- Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young adults making sure care standards are of the highest quality.
- Developing the team.
- Ensuring that budgets are managed effectively and the use of finances is properly monitored.
The key skills and experience required for the Registered Manager include:
- NVQ 4 in Caring for Children & Young People (actual or in progress) or equivalent, level 5 would be a bonus.
- A proven track record of successfully managing similar childcare facilities.
- Strong staff management and budgetary skills.
- Able to work within the principles of the Children’s Act 2004
- Working knowledge of the National Care Standards 2018, Children’s Homes Regulations 2018, Working Together to Safeguard Children 2018
- An ability to communicate effectively on all levels with internal and external bodies.
- A strong familiarity in working towards CQC standards and outcomes, any additional Ofsted knowledge would be a bonus
Previously successful candidates have worked as a Registered Manager/ Home Manager within a Children’s Residential setting.
If you are interested in this vacancy please send your CV to Apply Now >> and I will give you a call. Alternatively you can call me on Apply Now >> for more information.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. If you know anyone who is looking for work at the moment then please get in touch!
Key Words: EBD, Childrens Home Manager, Registered Childrens Home Manager, Registered Manager, CQC, Learning Disabilities, Learning disability Home Manager