We are looking for a Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) with a passion for delivering outstanding care.
You’ll be working 38.5 hours a week at Cygnet Lewisham, our High Dependency Inpatient Rehabilitation Service for men.
Here at Lewisham, we work with men who may have been in hospital for some time, recovering from one or more mental health conditions, to bridge the gap back into the community.
- Produce outstanding written reports based on your nursing assessments and observations
- Work closely with the management team to develop the service, audit, and improve quality
- Attend all training and engage in CPD to further knowledge and promote nursing
- Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with residents, relatives and other healthcare professionals
- Administer prescribed medicines with Healthcare procedure and Healthcare Commission guidelines
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- £16.71 pre enhancements plus location allowance of £4,000 per annum
- NHS and employee discount scheme
- RCNi membership
- Free Meals
- Employee discount savings & “Cycle to work” scheme
- Bespoke career pathways
- Company paid Life Assurance scheme
- Smart Health Toolkit- Providing you with Fitness Programmes, Nutrition consultation and Health checks
- Plus many more
An experienced RMN with a current Pin Number, you’ll have…
- The ability to maintain documentation, undertake audits and demonstrate integrity in your role
- A good understanding of the Mental Health Act 1983 and latest nursing practices
- A commitment to patient recovery in order to effectively monitor, manage and reduce risk
- Compassion, resilience and a dedication to empower and support service user independence
- Inpatient mental health experience
- The ability to deputise in a clinical lead role
- An interest in research and assessment
- Experience with the client group
Cygnet Health Care has been providing a national network of high quality specialist mental health services for 30 years.
Cygnet Lodge Lewisham is part of our integrated male care pathway of services that includes the low secure and psychiatric intensive care unit at our sister unit Cygnet Hospital Blackheath.
Our full time therapists offer an excellent range of therapies to reduce the risk of relapse and develop tailor-made rehabilitation programmes to meet people’s own individual needs.
Individuals are supported in daily living tasks and activities such as going to their GP, dentist and other important aspects such as budgeting, self-care and everyday skills such as laundry and housework
If you care about making a difference – we want to talk to you!
If interested, click the link to apply or alternatively email your cv to [ Link removed ]
[ Link removed ]
Hardworking And Dedicated