Major Healthcare is a specialist recruitment consultancy, providing quality permanent, contract and temporary staffing solutions to clients from our wide network of UK offices.
I am currently looking to recruit an enthusiastic, self-motivated Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) to work days in Toxteth, Liverpool. You will be working within a highly specialised service with adults who have functional mental health conditions.
Key Responsibilities but not restricted too:
* Ensure all service users have a full care plan pathway in accordance with relevant standards.
* Ensure risk assessments are adhered to and incorporated into care plans.
* Act as a primary nurse for the service users you support by assessing, planning, delivering and evaluating nursing care within a mental health setting.
* Lead and support therapeutic interventions as appropriate on an individual basis.
* Focus on recovery and effectively managing relapse as reflected within the recovery model support plans.
* Prepare written reports for clinical reviews and to contribute to case conference reports.
* Clinically lead and support a team of support workers.
* Valid NMC Pin Number
* Experience working with computers
* Experience working with mental health conditions
* Excellent leadership skills
Salary for this role is £37,128 based on 3 shifts week 1 and 4 shifts week 2 (8am-8pm)
* 5.6 weeks annual leave
* Career development
For more information about this exciting new role please call Leanne on number below or apply on line