Mental Health Nurse / Learning Disabilities Nurse
We are looking for a Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) / Learning Disability Nurse (RNLD) with a passion for delivering outstanding care.
You will be working 38.5 hours per week on the Eating Disorders Unit.
We are looking for exceptional nurses with experience and / or interest in Eating Disorders.
Apply now to enjoy excellent career prospects while reaping the rewards of making a difference to others - every day.
* Produce outstanding written reports based on your nursing assessments and observations
* Work closely with the management team to develop the service, audit, and improve quality
* Attend all training and engage in CPD to further knowledge & promote nursing
* Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with residents, relatives and other healthcare professionals.
* Administer prescribed medicines with Healthcare procedure and Healthcare Commission guidelines.
10% of basic Salary for Night shifts
20% of basic salary for weekend shifts
30% of basic rate for nights on the weekend
66% of basic rate for bank holidays
- Strong career progression and development opportunities within the region, including into further management roles
- RCNi membership
- Free meals provided on duty
- Monthly reflective practice, support with revalidation & CPD opportunities
- Expert clinical supervision & peer support
- Employee referral scheme
- 50% of NMC registration renewal paid
- Company pension scheme
- Employee & NHS discount scheme
- Additional leave can be granted for a range of personal circumstances
- Additional training and induction can be arranged
- Bespoke career pathways
- Company paid Life Assurance scheme
- Smart Health Toolkit- Providing you with Fitness Programmes, Nutrition consultation and Health checks
- Plus many more
An experienced RMN/RNLD with a current Pin Number, you'll have…
* The ability to maintain documentation, undertake audits and demonstrate integrity in your role
* A good understanding of the Mental Health Act 1983 and latest nursing practices
* A commitment to patient recovery in order to effectively monitor, manage and reduce risk
* Compassion, resilience and a dedication to empower and support service user independence
* The ability to deputise in a clinical lead role
* An interest in leadership, research and assessment
* Experience in eating and / or personality disorders
With the national tier 4 personality disorder service also on site, the unit has become renowned for effectively dealing with those with dual diagnosis, where the eating disorder is the presenting problems.
The Ward provides a highly specialised eating disorder service for women, including those with extremely low BMIs. Sunrise focuses on supporting service users to attain a healthy BMI and prepare for a return home. We are one of only five national eating disorders services to achieve the 'excellent' accreditation from the Royal College of Psychiatrists Quality Network for Eating Disorders (QED).
* The hospital is a 5 minute walk from Ealing Broadway (central line) station and bus station.
* Has excellent links to the M25 and central London.
* There is a hub of restaurants, coffee shops and retail outlets 5 minutes' walk from the site
If you care about making a difference - we want to talk to you so please apply to this advert and a member of the team will be in touch.