Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD )
- Location: Newcastle upon Tyne
- Position: Staff Nurse
- Care Categories: Mental Health Condition
- Service: General and Mental healthcare ages 18 to 100
- Salary: £16.00 per hour (£28,000 per annum) negotiable depending on experience
- Hours: Full time OR Part time depending on preference (22, 33, 38, 44 hours options available)
- Shifts: Days OR Nights available depending on preference
- Contract type: Permanent
*Salary equivalent to NHS Band 5 & 6*
We have just had a staff nurse position come up with this this fantastic care home located in Newcastle upon Tyne, we are looking for experienced RGN or RMN to join this hard-working team, you will play a key role as a registered nurse. The home specialises in care of the elderly where you will be responsible for day to day care, medication rounds and care plans as well as providing a high level of dementia, mental health conditions and physical disabilities care.
This home is part of a reputable, market-leading healthcare company with excellent standards for providing effective, individualised care for all their residents. The home has an excellent reputation for care quality and succeeds in offering an attentive, friendly and homely environment.
Please find a list of just some of the amazing benefits on offer in return for your hard work.
Staff nurse Employee Benefits:
- MNC PIN Nurse revalidation
- DBS paid by employer
- 28 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays
- Training and development
- Retail & Travel discounts
- Hotel discounts
- Employee of the Month
How to apply:
*All applications are treated with the strictest confidence, you must have a valid UK nursing PIN and be a registered RGN, RMN with no restrictions and we can only consider applications from candidates in the EU*