Do you want flexible work?
Are you a caring individual?
Are you a parent or carer?
Do you have existing commitments?
We have got the job for you!
We are looking for a confident, passionate individuals who want to make a difference to the lives of the individuals we support.
We are a family business working in partnership with our team to deliver quality care and support to adults with complex needs.
Our philosophy of care is "Our Family, Caring For Your Family...". We expect our team to take a positive approach to support for individuals and their families professionally and in a way that you would care for your own family.
We are looking for talented Registered Nurses to support individuals we support with care and compassion.
So if you want the opportunity to join us at this exciting time, we’d love to hear from you.
If you are someone who has the ability to take pride in supporting individuals to live happy and fulfilling lives then this position could be for you!
As a Registered Nurse, you will be involved in shaping and supporting the individuals to build self esteem and achieve their long and short term personal goals in our health/social care settings..
In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring the support for individuals in all areas of their lives.
These will cover these main areas:
- Clinical Care including physical and psychological support
- Person centred support planning
- Support for individuals with communication difficulties and sensory impairments
- Welcome bonus - T&C apply
- Comprehensive Induction
- Career Development Opportunities - We are looking for our future leaders! Fast track manager opportunities and talent management programme available.
- Ongoing Training and Development - We will support you to grow and develop no matter your background or experience!
- Secondment and complex service Assignment Opportunities
- Financial Support For Training and Development
- Flexible Working opportunities - If you have your own commitments, let us help you to work flexibly! Students, Parents, Grandparents, Carers and Retirees – we can support you to work!
- Employee Wellbeing & Assistant Programme - Helpline, Wellbeing portal, Counselling, Legal Advice and Support
- Employee Engagement Programmes - Newsletters, Staff Portal, Committees and much more!
- Auto Enrolment Pension Scheme
- Uniform contributions to help cover your costs
What you will need to do the role successfully
- A positive, can-do attitude.
- Person centred approach.
- Be proactive, professional and able to deal with people at all levels.
- Great support planning skills.
- Good communications skills.
- Prior experience working with individuals with dementia, learning disabilities, mental health and behavioural support needs (desirable).
- Degree, diploma in Nursing or equivalent (essential)