Registered Nurse (Nights) - THE044J
Registered Nurse (Nights)
The Springs Care Home, 27 Spring Ln, Malvern WR14 1AL
This is being there for them. At Bupa Care Homes, it's our privilege to care for people - treating each resident as if they were part of our own family. Right now, we're looking for a Registered Nurse to develop their nursing career at The Springs care home in Malvern.
Working hours and salary
Up to £16.56 per hour plus £1 night enhancement.
20:00 pm - 08:00 am
Full time & part time available (minimum permanent contract is 12 hours) -
What your typical day involves
* You'll take responsibility for the well-being of our residents including; making sure their physical, emotional and social needs are met
* Carrying out assessments, you'll develop, implement and evaluate individualised care plans for each of our residents
* You'll monitor work areas and practices to ensure they are safe and conform to the relevant standards, policies and legislation
* Delivering clinical guidance to your care team, you'll lead, motivate and mentor this team to ensure the safe and efficient running of the care home
* Always promoting our resident's independence, choice and dignity by delivering the very best standards of care and striving for continuous improvement
Who we're looking for
* A Registered Nurse with a valid NMC pin and a genuine commitment to adhering to the NMC Codes of Conduct and expanding your professional development
* You're passionate about caring for the elderly and infirm (change as necessary) and have a flair for helping people maintain their independence, choice and dignity
* An effective communicator who's able to build strong and honest relationships with residents and the people they care about
* A willingness to coach, guide and support your team, including providing formal and informal programmes of teaching to colleagues and other care professionals
* A respectful and compassionate team player with the belief in giving your personal best
What we'll offer you in return
* Comprehensive induction, on-going training and development, access to the Bupa Nurse Fellowship; joining a global community with scholarships up to £10,000, mentoring programmes, webinars, lectures and events
* Access to Wagestream - an app-based service that offers you the choice to be in control of when you access your earnings*
* Paid breaks
* NMC annual pin payment reimbursed
* Your DBS Check (£44) paid for
* NEST work place pension and Life assurance
* 28 days annual leave (inclusive of statutory bank holidays)
* Hot meal provided on a 12-hour shift
* Refer a friend bonus scheme
* Uniform provided
* Smile Everyday+ - a health and well-being package giving access to 24/7 health lines along with access to a Physiotherapist for muscle, joint and bone support
* Retailer discounts, including interest free travel ticket loans, discounted gym membership and discounts on Bupa dental care
* Free flu vaccine
*Only available to permanent employees where HealthRoster is used.
About our home
Set in Malvern, just off Worcester Road, The Springs is a specialist care home offering residential and nursing support to those living with dementia. The home has a real family feel, where the team are passionate about providing person centred care, championing dignity and independence - organising a wide variety of activities meaning there's no typical day here. As part of the team, you're supported from day one to learn, develop and encouraged to progress.
Who we are
As a leading healthcare group, we run care homes, retirement villages, health centres, dental centres and hospitals all over the world. As well as providing insurance to over 16 million people. We're a big company but no matter what business area you're in, our purpose is simple - helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives.
And we have belief in you to help us achieve it.
Want to know more? Check us out on Facebook and Twitter by searching for Bupa UK Careers.
Bupa is committed to ensuring that every applicant is assessed for employment, promotion and development solely based on personal merit and qualifications, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
Malvern WR14 1AL
Salary Amount: £13.52-£16.56