Big Bear Recruitment are searching for a Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN) for a well known respected Healthcare provider in Harpenden. The Home is a purpose built to care for residents who suffer from Old age, Parkinson disease and Strokes. The Home is 35 bedded and has a 'GOOD' CQC Report.
Minimum Requirements include:
• RGN or RMN with an active NMC Pin
• Working within NMC code of conduct and scope of practice.
• Flexible and hard working.
• Practice knowledge of care planning for residents with complex needs.
• Experience of delivery of nursing care to the elderly/dementia care.
• Organised and approachable person.
• Proven experience of working in a care setting
• Ability to show empathy, understanding and experience of the needs of the client group