Bank Registered Nurse in Camberley (equivalent to NHS Band 5 & 6)
£17.33 to £18.50 per hour depending on experience
Collingwood Grange Care Home, Portsmouth Road, Camberley, Surrey, GU15 1LD
Bank contract available
Bring your clinical expertise to one of our care homes, in a role that is both hugely rewarding and offers real autonomy to practice.
About the role
In what is a tremendously diverse role, you'll lead, motivate and generally bring out the best in our Collingwood Grange care home team. Offering clinical guidance and training to your colleagues, you'll ensure they're equipped and inspired to deliver the very highest standards of care.
That care starts with the detailed assessments you'll complete and the individualised plans you'll develop for each resident - ensuring that not only are their physical needs met, but their emotional well-being is supported and their social needs are too.
On a practical level, you'll ensure our working practices are safe and conform to all the relevant regulations and legislative standards. But like every member of the team, you'll know that providing great care means constantly looking beyond the established way of doing things for opportunities to do things even better.
As an organisation, we're focused on continuous improvement. And that's something we'll expect you to strive for as well. Not least because, doing the job you do, you'll be perfectly placed to suggest the kind of changes that would have the most positive and profound impact on our residents' lives.
What you'll need
• A passion for caring for the elderly and infirm, and for helping people maintain their dignity and independence
• A proven ability to lead, motivate and mentor a team, delegate effectively and promote excellent customer relationships
• A willingness to coach, guide and support your team on a daily basis, including providing formal and informal programmes
• A clear understanding of NMC Codes of Conduct and a genuine commitment to expanding your professional expertise
• A respectful, courteous and compassionate nature and belief in giving your personal best at all times
• RN status and a valid NMC PIN
What's in it for you?
A competitive salary and benefits that include:
• Our 'Smile Everyday' health and wellbeing package
• Excellent pension and life assurance schemes
• 28 days annual leave, including bank holidays
• Outstanding CPD, including access to external scholarships and academic opportunities
• Recognition schemes to reward the special contribution you bring
About the home
Built in the 1900s, Collingwood Grange has been converted and extended to offer a range of short- and long-term care. Set in a pretty, residential area of Camberley in Surrey, the home has three acres of landscaped gardens so there is plenty of outdoor space where our residents can relax on fine days.
Most rooms are single but we have some larger rooms that may be adapted to accommodate two people if required. Collingwood Grange has several spacious communal lounges and dining rooms, as well as a number of dedicated quiet areas.
Who we are
Bupa Care Homes provides expert nursing, dementia, residential and specialist care throughout the UK. Our purpose is to help people live longer, healthier, happier lives.
Dedicated to making lives better
Bupa is committed to an environment that will attract, retain and motivate its people. Bupa aims to ensure that every applicant, or employee, is assessed for employment, promotion and development solely on the basis of personal merit and qualifications, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
To apply please email your CV
For more information please visit Apply Now >>
or contact us on Apply Now >>