REGISTERED NURSE - LIMETREE CARE CENTRE, STREATHAM HILL, LONDON
London - , GBP Unspecified Posted: Friday, 17 May 2019
See more jobs like this
We are looking for Registered nurses to work in Streatham Hill, London.
Up to £44,501 per annum Mon-Sun plus, bank holiday enhancement plus a £2,000 nurses Welcome Bonus*.
Flexible hours - 12 hour shifts 8am - 8pm and 8pm - 8am - Full and part-time.
Excelcare are a family owned care business which has been established for over 25 years. Our vision is to continually be a leading provider of quality care which exceeds the expectations of the people living within our service.
As a Registered Nurse (RN), you'll need to have a valid NMC Pin number as well as the most up to date clinical practices and experience of producing person-centred care plans and detailed risk assessments. You'll also need an understanding of regulatory frameworks - NMC and CQC, as well as a desire to work in elderly and dementia care. You will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, be caring and compassionate.
Please find a list of some of the amazing benefits on offer in return for your hard work
* 28 Days holiday including Bank holidays
* Time and a half payment for bank holiday working
* Refer a Friend Scheme rewarding up to £600 for every person you refer
* Welcome nurse bonus of £2000*
* Annual NMC Pin subscription paid
* DBS Certificate paid by Excelcare
* We reimburse the Tier 2 visa application fee if you are eligible for sponsorship under SOC code 2231 - Nurses when you transfer from another employer*
* Overseas Nursing Development Programme
* Support with your NMC revalidation
* Contributory Pension Scheme
* Annual Salary Review
* Paid study leave
* Long service awards
* Career development pathways through the Excelcare Training Academy
* Comprehensive Induction Programme
* Funded Qualifications via the apprenticeship programme (where required)
* Contributory Eye Test Vouchers
* Paid uniform
* Employee of the Month and the Excelcare Awards - Recognition of our committed people across the business for a job very well done.
If you are interested in the position or would initially like to find out more information, we'd like to hear from you. Please apply online or contact one of the Recruitment Team today on - we look forward to hearing from you.
Closing Date: 17th May 2019
Excelcare are an equal opportunities employer.
*Subject to terms and conditions
Location London, UK
Rate , GBP
Employment Agency Excelcare Holdings
Contact Excelcare Holdings
Posted Date 17/05/2019 09:04:41
Permalink Apply Now >>
We strongly recommend that you should never provide your bank account details to an advertiser during the job application process. Should you receive a request of this nature please contact support giving the advertiser's name and job reference.