Registered Nurse - RMN / RNLD/ RGN - small dedicated mental health service
Leamington Spa, Warwick
£31,000 - £35,750
Permanent - Full Time
Eclypse Recruitment is searching for a Registered Nurse RMN/ RNLD or RGN for a small private mental health service in Leamington Spa.
This particular service offers nursing/ residential care for younger adults with a severe mental health illness
As a Registered Nurse (RMN/ RNLD or RGN) you will be working within a small dedicated team to provide the best care for these younger people.
- Assess, plan, implement and evaluate clinical support plans based on the physical and mental health needs of the individual
- Undertake responsibility for clinical risk and needs assessment and the formation, implementation and delivery of management plans.
- medication administration including monitoring and maintaining safe use, storage and records
- Complete and review clinical assessments, CPA and support plans
- NMC registration - active nursing qualification RMN/ RNLD/ RNMH/ RGN
- Experience and interest in mental health care
- Knowledge and understanding of current legislation Mental Health Act, DoLS and the Mental Capacity Act
- A commitment to patient-centred care within this specialist field of mental and complex nursing
- The drive to continually push your own personal learning and development
This role is full time salary range between £31,000 - £35,750 DOE working 35 hours per week Mon - Fri DAYS ONLY
Please submit CV with interest in this fantastic opportunity
- Clinical Assessments
- Clinical Works
- Learning Development
- Mental Capacity Act 2005
- Mental Health Act