Job Title: Registered Nurse ( RN / RGN / RMN / RNLD )
Location: Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire
Salary: £31,000 - £41,200 annum (£18 per hour) excellent benefits
Hours: Full-time or part-time hours available
Shifts: Days or Nights available
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a passionate and motivated Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) to join a lovely nursing home set in based in Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire.
This warm and friendly nursing home offers a welcoming and inviting environment for the residents and their families offering 24-hour nursing care through to respite care to give family or friends a well-earned break. Staff morale at the home is very high and the team are passionate about the high quality of care that they provide to each and every resident. The home is a newly refurbished purpose-built home, with pleasant gardens and a lovely summer house, which the residents enjoy spending time in.
The Home Manager is looking for an enthusiastic and like-minded Registered Nurse (RGN / RMN / RNLD) to join their friendly team. The manager is very flexible and can accommodate both full and part time hours and both nights and day shifts are available.
Person Specification: Our client is looking for a Registered Nurse of any specialism ( RGN, RMN or RNLD all considered). All candidates must have a valid NMC Pin and full eligibility to live and work in the UK. Nurses must have good communication skills and a hard-working nature.
Benefits & Incentives:
- Pay enhancements for bank holidays
- Employee discount scheme for high street shops and services
- Structured and on-going training scheme - all expenses paid
- Preceptorship programme - all expenses paid
- The opportunity to complete further qualifications
- Childcare vouchers
- Free eye tests
- £1000 for referring a friend to the company
- The opportunity to become a specialist Champion
- The cost of your DBS check paid for by the company
- Free uniform
- Free car parking
- 5.6 weeks' annual leave
- Comprehensive induction
- Career development opportunities
- Pension scheme
- Online forum for all staff
- Award events
- Pet Doll Therapy
- Baby Doll Therapy
- Help with revalidation
All enquiries and applications will be strictly confidential.