We are looking for either a Registered General Nurse (RGN) or Registered Mental Nurse (RMN) to join our team at
Heanton Nursing Home, Heanton Punchardon, North Devon EX31 4DJ
Heanton Nursing Home, Nr. Barnstaple in Devon has received an overall rating of OUTSTANDING 2 years running following inspection by the Care Quality Commission. It was reported that “staff offered care and support which is exceptionally caring and compassionate. People mattered, and staff had a detailed understanding of people’s likes, preferences and wishes".
To promote individual independence, dignity, and respect by delivering the highest possible standards of care to the people living at Heanton Nursing Home.
Just some of our benefits:
- Excellent Hourly Rate
- Paid breaks!
- Complimentary meals
- Bank Holiday Enhancement
- Free DBS
- Unlimited access to our Refer a Friend bonus scheme - £50 each
- Full-time working pattern, part-time working pattern and bank hours are offered
- Automatic enrolment into our pension scheme
- Relocation assistance offered through our Property department
- A fully funded, free CPD accredited training programme like no other provided for all team members.
- A 24/7 specialist welfare help line for guidance, support and general health questions you may have during this incredibly difficult and worrying time.
- Qualified and registered with the NMC
- Confident in all areas of care planning and delivery
- To have experience working with adults living with a dementia
- To have leadership qualities; to lead, motivate and mentor the team
- To have a genuine passion to care for people
- Be able to communicate at all levels
For full information regarding responsibilities, please email [ Link removed ]