We are currently working with a family run company to recruit for a registered nurse in Wimbledon. The nursing home provides nursing and residential care for elderly service users. The nursing home is looking to recruit a registered nurse RGN or a registered nurse RMN to work full time hours on days.
As a registered nurse RGN or RMN you will be responsible for ensuring a high level of care is provided to the residents with a strong clinical knowledge and leadership to ensure the highest standards are achieved including relationship centered care, clinical care and dementia care. You’ll lead the care team, be involved in continuous assessments, planning, implementation and evaluation of resident’s care. You will lead the care teams by example, teaching and role modelling best practice. Your skills will be key to supporting residents with their all their needs, therapeutic interventions and meaningful occupations.
- 28 days holiday (including statutory bank holidays)
- Bank holiday enhancement pay
- Excellent Induction training
- Ongoing career training and development
- Optional health care plan
- RGN or equivalent
- A proven track record of leading, empowering, supporting and motivating a team through strong leadership and management skills.
- You’ll also have excellent written, non-verbal and verbal communication skills.
- You will hold a valid NMC pin number
Salary is £16.50 per hour
Please contact Louise on 0845 519 0930 or 07928 236 456 for more information
Keywords: Nurse, RGN, RMN Registered Nurse, Staff Nurse, Elderly, Mental Health, Dementia, Nursing home, London, Wimbledon, South East, nights, part time
£16.50 per hour