Registered Nurse | RGN | RMN | RNLD
Salary: Competitive pay
Contracted Hours: Full-Time and Part-Time hours available
Shift Pattern: Nights
The perfect opportunity to become part of a experienced and compassionate team as a registered nurse. This nursing home is in Worcester which delivers the highest level of residential and nursing care for 66 residents living with Dementia and Complex Needs.
As a Registered Nurse you will be taking responsibility for a specific part of the home and delivering the very best level of care. You will oversee all day-to-day care activity in your designated unit or floor within the home, including maintaining accurate records for each of our client’s residents whilst consistently delivering the very highest care standards.
Desirable Skills and Necessary Qualifications as a Registered Nurse
* Registered Nurse qualified - RGN/RMN/RNLD with a current valid NMC PIN
* Previous experience within a nursing home is desirable but this is not essential
* Possess good judgement, problem-solving and decision-making skills
* Clear understanding and knowledge of working with CQC/ CIW / Care inspectorate guidelines
* Strong interpersonal skills and a kind, caring and compassionate nature within nursing.
* Good organisational and time management skills
* Possess effective written and verbal communication skills
* Basic IT skills
* Good communication and English language skills
* Competitive rate of pay
* Paid breaks
* Comprehensive training and full induction plan
* Continued professional and career development – unique to you
* Paid DBS checks and uniforms
* 28 days annual leave including BH
* Wellbeing hub – advice to support improving financial, mental and physical well-being
* Access to 1000’s of high street, leisure and retail discounts and savings through employee portal
+ Many More!
Should you be interested in the position above or would like further information, please contact Tara at Optima.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Optima Nursing & Care Services Ltd is an employment agency with a legitimate interest in providing work finding services. Please be advised that by submitting your CV to Optima, directly or via any of our job advertisement platforms, your personal data will be held on our secure internal CRM. Your personal data will not be shared with any third parties without your consent. As an individual, you have the right to withdraw consent for your details to be held on our database at any time
- Time Management
- Interpersonal Skills
- Nursing Homes
- Complex Problem Solving
- Information Technology