Staff Nurse- Surgical Ward
Staff Nurse| Surgical Ward | Full time- 37.5 |Band 5 equivalent salary | Washington |Access to training and development opportunities
Spire Washington Hospital has an exciting opportunity for a Staff Nurse to join their friendly team. This role is based in a fast pace environment that will requires quick thinking. The successful applicant will work as a part of a team providing exemplary planned care for post-operative patients
Spire Washington is a 35 in-patient bedded hospital with 10 consultation and 2 treatment rooms based just off junction 63 of the A1 with great commuter links. Our Hospital offers a range of services and facilities including four operating theatres covering specialities including Orthopaedics and Gynaecology and a full Diagnostic suite.
Who we're looking for:
- NMC registered Nurse with no restriction on practice
- It would be advantageous to have at least 12 months experience of working in Surgical settings
- Excellent communication skills, along with being organised and can showcase excellent patient care
Duties and responsibilities:
The Hospital covers a wide variety of surgical procedures, so you will work as a part of a team assessing patient’s health and well-being across a complex and changing caseload, assisting in the delivery of care to meet the patient’s needs. You will actively promote best practice and contribute towards quality improvements, collect collate and organise data, interpret all the information and make a justifiable assessment, making this available to relevant others
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue. From 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland, Spire Healthcare provides diagnostics, inpatient, day case and outpatient care.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact [ Email address blocked ]
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
Closing date: In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications
- Certified Nurse Practitioner
- Health Care
- Team Working
- Surgical Procedures