Are you a nurse looking to change lives?
As a Registered Nurse in Wellingborough, Rushden and the surrounds, you'll be a multi-tasking expert who embraces the different challenges that every day brings. You'll ensure that our service users receive consistent high quality nursing care at all times. With a desire to reach the best possible outcome for your team and service users at all times, you'll be comfortable in your clinical abilities as a leader. Working for Newcross will provide you with the chance to forge your own career path and join a like minded community of 9,000 healthcare workers. Flexi Pay!
Flexi Pay is an exciting HealthForceGo® app that enables our healthcare staff to choose when they get paid. All you need to do is submit your timesheets through the app and you'll instantly access an advance of up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
As an experienced nurse, you'll have over 6 months of post-qualification experience and the right to work in the UK. At Newcross, we work a little differently. You'll need a smartphone with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial, but isn't necessarily a requirement.
We expect more than just clinical knowledge. We also expect our nurses to uphold our core values of trust, empathy and expertise, with demonstrable experience of each. Does this sound like you?
Apply now and you can start working within a week!
- An hourly rate of up to £27.50, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with Flexi Pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free specialist clinical training to progress in your career
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation