£19.63 p/h | Paid Breaks | 33 hours | Great Staff Benefits | Small Elderly Nursing Home |
A small private nursing home in the Banchory area is currently looking to recruit qualified RGN, RMN or RNLD Nurses to join their clinical team, with full or part-time contracts available.
The fully compliant home is owned and operated by a leading national care group and offers a great environment for older people living with general medical nursing needs, dementia care needs, and learning and physical disabilities.
Details of the Registered Nurse vacancies and what our client is offering:
• Contracts of 33 hours per week are available
• Flexible shift patterns, with days or nights available or rotation
• Excellent hourly pay rates of £19.63 plus paid breaks
• A company pension scheme
• Opportunities for professional development and career progression including support with NMC revalidation
• Meals provided on long day shifts
• Free NMC PIN renewal and PVG
• An extra days annual leave on your birthday (following 1 years’ service)
Responsibilities of the Registered Nurse role:
• Coordinate and implement care plans
• Manage and administer medication
• Lead Health Care Assistants to ensure the needs of the service users are met
• Demonstrate a commitment to high standards of patient care and safety
Applicants for this Registered Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC registered Adult General Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Ideally experienced in an elderly care environment although newly qualified nurses will be supported and mentored
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on Apply Now >>.
Job requirements as above.