£17.00 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6) | 36 hours | Days | Elderly and Dementia Care | Good CQC |
A vacancy has arisen for an RGN or RMN Registered Nurse to work on a full time basis in a leading care home in the Shipley area.
The fully CQC compliant home offers elderly frail, dementia and disability nursing care packages in a beautiful environment, with state-of-the-art facilities and a great team in place.
What the home is offering and details of this Registered General role:
• A permanent contract of 36 hours per week
• Day shifts only
• Very competitive pay rates of £17.00 per hour
• A friendly and supportive working environment
• A comprehensive induction plus ongoing learning and development opportunities
In this role, you will manage and administer medications, coordinate care and ensure care plans are appropriately completed and meet resident needs. You will join a very well-led team and will contribute to the excellent standards of care and quality of life that residents in the home enjoy.
The skills, experience and qualities the home is looking for in a Registered General Nurse:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult General/RGN or Mental Health/RMN
• Ideally experienced in an elderly nursing home setting, although a comprehensive induction is provided, with extra support available to nurses new to elderly care
• Committed to providing the highest standards of nursing care
• Good communication and interpersonal skills, with a caring and compassionate nature
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation