My client is a Lincolnshire based, family owned business with a history spanning over 100 years.
They are a leading supplier of critical garment services within the UK including rental of specialist workwear to cleanroom industries (pharmaceutical, medical devices, aerospace), and of protective workwear to manufacturing industries (engineering, automotive).
The company also manufactures and distributes a range of cleanroom products, which it sells in the UK and exports globally.
This is a brand new role taking responsibility for product related Regulatory activities across the business, including the guidance, interpretation and application of regulations, liaising with external bodies and proactively ensuring regulatory compliance across the business.
The Regulatory Officer will:
* Take ownership of the business’s regulatory systems
* Present regulatory compliance data to senior management
* Act as the primary liaison with external bodies, and as the primary regulatory contact for customers for regulatory related matters
* Apply the 3 lines of defence model to regulatory management systems within the business
* Provide timely expert guidance to key stakeholders, within the business, by identifying and interpreting the requirements of the regulatory frameworks governing the products we sell
* Support testing of new & existing products to ensure and maintain compliance
* Maintain the business wide regulatory management system and support sites, when aid is required
* Assume responsibility for BPR compliance, CLP/REACH compliance, PPE compliance, among others
* Assist the export team with compliance to overseas regulatory frameworks
This role will suit an individual with a regulatory environment/background, who has knowledge of the pharmaceutical consumables’ regulatory environment and has a full UK/EU driving licence.
What you will receive in return:
* Great starting salary
* Great supportive environment at a company that is growing significantly and is highly profitable
* Training and Development
* Opportunity for progression
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience and meet the criteria above please apply below
Email me jobs like these
We'll send jobs matching these to
If you click this button, we will send daily emails featuring similar jobs (Health care - Lincoln) .