Our client, a global media giant with offices in London are seeking an experienced Senior Clojure developer to join the on a permanent basis.
Remote working is an option for this position.
- You will work in small cross-functional teams using a range of tools - we have a philosophy of using the right tool for the right job here rather than strict adherence to standards. We are migrating from Java towards NodeJS and Clojure. We favour lightweight tools and libraries over frameworks. Our teams share ownership of the design through to the delivery of the products.
- We believe that you will perform best having freedom and involvement in the in the design of the solutions. We prototype and experiment with new technologies and we use peer review to ensure the solution is maintainable.
- You will be actively encouraged to learn the new skills and you will quickly see the value of your contribution with millions of people visiting our website - all our developers find it very satisfying.
- We will support you and provide training when you want to change the team or the project. The wide variety of projects we have will allow advancing your career within the company.
- You are passionate about technology and building great things
- You can think independently and critically
- You thrive in a cross-functional environment
- You take ownership and responsibility
- You make decisions but are not foolhardy
- You ask questions and can take advice
- You're a self-learner and keen to teach others
- You are pragmatic and prefer simple solutions
- A public GitHub profile would really help us get a feel for what you're all about.
To apply for this excellent opportunity or for further information please respond to this advert with a copy of your current, up to date CV or contact Richard New on 02083347562
- J Query
- Cascading Style Sheets (Css)
- Responsive Web Design
- Java Script (Programming Language)
- Progressive Enhancement