Residential Deputy Manager - Gloucester up to £25k
Are you presently a Deputy manager, or a Team Leader and want a new exciting opportunity with a wonderful, dedicated private care provider? If so, please read on...
Charlotte at Amber Mace is currently recruiting for a Residential Deputy Manager to support a small residential care home in Gloucester.
About the Home:
The small residential home supports Elderly residents who have a range of care needs, including physical disabilities, mental health and dementia.
The service aims to support people to develop the knowledge and skills they need to be as independent as possible, whilst acknowledging that some people need more support than others to achieve this.
The perfect candidate:
• Have held a Teal Leader position in a care setting
• Experience of working within care and support services within Elderly care with a variety of care needs, such as - mental ill health, dementia and dual-sensory loss.
• Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Care Services or equivalent (or the ability and commitment to work towards achieving it in 12 months).
• Strong knowledge of CQC
• Ability to build effective relationships and ability to negotiate
What we can offer you:
• Salary of up to £25k
• Flexibility and family friendly policies
• A generous pension scheme
• A fantastic working environment & extensive support network
If you are interested in this role or would like to find out more, please give Charlotte at Amber Mace a call on Apply Now >>
. Alternatively, simply apply below and we will contact you!