Residential Home Manager - Battle, East Sussex
Role: Residential Home Manager
Location: Battle, East Sussex
Hours: Monday to Friday / 9am - 5pm
I am delighted to be working on behalf of a small 20 bed residential dementia home nestled on the outskirts of Hastings situated near Battle. The home it`s self is set in acres of greenery and is a lovely setting to work. Situated between Battle and Hastings this home has an overall `Good` CQC score.
Who are we looking for?
NVQ Level 3 or above in Health and Social Care
Residential home manager experience
• To participate in all aspects of the Home`s management and leadership.
• To be responsible for the day-to-day running of the Home and for the co-ordination allocation and supervision of the work of the Home.
• To manage and co-ordinate professional, administrative and financial arrangements, training and care planning within the Home.
• Develop effective working relationships with the Registered Provider, Operations Manager and Head Office.
• To manage the Home in accordance with the statutory rules and regulations for the Care Home sector.
• To promote and provide skilled care for all service users and be responsible for the planning and recording the immediate and long-term needs of our Service Users.
• To adhere to all statutory requirements and good practices as laid by all authorities involved including CQC, Safeguarding and Social Services.
• To lead the Care Manager, senior and junior members of staff in their daily work.
• To assume overall responsibility of the occupancy level and maintain an acceptable occupancy rate (based on quarterly review) by actively promoting the home.
Call Jake at Amber Mace right away on Apply Now >>
or send your up to date CV.