Residential Home Manager - Newcastle - £36.5K!
Are you an experienced manager looking for an exciting new opportunity in Newcastle? Amber Mace is currently recruiting for an enthusiastic Home Manager to work within a residential home for the elderly situated in a quaint village just outside of Newcastle!
What\`s in it for you?
• Excellent salary - £36.5K!
• Uniform provided free
• 30 days holiday (inc bank holidays)
• Company Benefits scheme - giving you discounts from various major retailers!
The property is a stunning building offering lots of light and a warm homely environment for the residents. The home boasts a good` rating with CQC, and has an excellent reputation for the service they provide; they are looking for a new manager who shares this passion!
Your key responsibilities will centre on management of staff, care delivery to residents, recruitment, training and ensuring that the home is run in accordance with company and CQC policies.
As a Home Manager, your main duties will include:
• To manage the day-to-day running of the home and staff team ensuring the highest level of care standards are upheld in line with the CQC standards.
• Maintain occupancy levels within the service.
• To support service users to ensure that their physical, social and emotional needs are met.
• To support the personal development of each service user, ensuring that they are treated as an individual, with their own unique support needs.
• To work in accordance with the companies` vision statement, policies and procedures, and all relevant legislation.
• Care of the elderly / Dementia care experience essential.
• Possess good, strong leadership skills and works well as part of a team.
• Previous experience as a Home Manager within the care sector
• RMA / NVQ 5 or equivalent
• Strong knowledge and understanding of CQC legislation
• Strong planning/ organisational and communication skills
• Caring and warm personality
Does this sound like the role for you? For more information and to apply for this fantastic opportunity, please contact Abbie at Amber Mace on Apply Now >>
or email Apply Now >>
This job would be suitable for: Residential Home Manager, Care Home Manager, Deputy Manager