DegreeSix Recruitment Specialists are looking for experienced Support Worker to work with excellent local residential children's and adult providers based in and aroundNottinghamshire. We have various shift patterns available from Long Days, Waking nights, and sleepovers to work alongside a great staffing team and receive lots of support. With the flexibility to pick and choose the shifts that would suit you and opportunities to springboard your career.
As a Support Worker at the homes, you would be required to support with a variety of task-dependent on the individual in need of support, this may include: schoolwork and educational activities, you'd be helping teach daily skills and be an emotional support and mentor. Along with supporting, you would help with the housework and cooking, in the homes to ensure it is a nurturing and safe environment.
Requirements of the role
- Full UK driving licence (Preferred)
- 3+ Months experience supporting people with disabilities
- Enhanced DBS on the update Service (Preferred but can be arranged for you if you don't have one)
If you meet the above criteria, we can offer you
- Flexible work which includes the option to early / late shift, long days, sleep overs and waking nights
- A dedicated account manager who will be your primary contact when arranging work
- Ongoing training including a thorough induction program
- Avenue to broaden your experience and work with various companies within differing care environments, include services for both adults and children with disabilities
- Hourly rates between £9.00 and £10.50 per hour + Sleep Overpayments (£18,000-£21,000 + s/o full-time equivalent)
- Enhanced bank holiday pay (Double time in most cases)
- Opportunity to progress into a permanent role and completed a Level 3 Diploma in Care
The successful applicant will be required to undergo an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service or provide Update Service subscription details.
- Social Support