Carestaff Solutions are looking for passionate, committed, enthusiastic, experienced children and young people residential workers. We are recruiting in North and South London for these agency roles where you have control of when you work.
Our clients put the care, wellbeing, and education of children first and our workers reflect that child-centered approach when on shifts, so whether they are working on one shift at the last minutes or working on a rolling contract the Carestaff team member is as effective as the permanent of the team.
Here at Carestaff Solutions, we know that its a privilege to work with children and young people who need our support, our aim is to improve the lives of the children and young people we work with, and in turn have a positive effect on their wider relationships.
- Work within, and ensure effective delivery of the policies and procedures in the client environment
- Monitor and maintain administrative requirements, ensuring that the outcome meets the standards set out in children’s legislation, and the home's working practices.
- Promote and actively encourage the delivery of a safe, structured, and nurturing environment
- Proactively engage with young people who display challenging behavior
- Assist young people to identify unsafe, dangerous, harmful, and abusive situations, individuals, and groups.
- At all times ensure the health, safety, and wellbeing of children and young people.
- Ensure a variety of intervention strategies are utilized in relation to behavior management.
- Ensure an open culture is created with the young people in the care of the end client
- Ensure that the child or young person is safe in terms of safeguarding protocols
The benefits of working with Carestaff Solutions:
- Plenty of variety of work on offer
- Your own dedicated consultant - we will look after you
- A phone app for you to update your availability and book your work in
- We are open 7 days a week 24 hours a day
- Mandatory Training Part-funded
- 5.6 weeks annual leave
- Full support with CPD
- Weekly pay
The requirements of an agency Support Worker for Children:
About Carestaff Solutions:
- Caring nature with good communication skills
- Enthusiastic and friendly
- Flexible and reliable
- Person Centred
We are a specialised health and social care staffing supplier, training and compliance provider to a variety of sectors including statutory, private and third sector organisations across the UK with concentrated support in the the North West of England and Greater London areas.The success of Carestaff Solutions is based around the reputation built up over the past 16 years on the quality of our service delivery, progressive approach, person centred approaches, partnership working, reliability plus the standard and the high support and training levels for our staff supplied.Carestaff Solutions are flexible, responsive and there for you 24 hours a day, so right when you need us the most we are ready and willing to support you, we never close.