Title: 5 x Respiratory Nurse Advisors
Territories Available: Leicestershire & Lincolnshire / South East London & Kent Borders / West London, Basingstoke & Reading / Merseyside, Preston & Chorley / Luton, Milton Keynes, Bedfordshire & Hertfordshire
Therapy Area: Respiratory
Salary: Up to £38,000 DOE + bonus + car + pension + RCN/NMC fees paid
Evolve Consultant: Lauren Ward
Ref: (Apply online only)
Are you a qualified Practice or Community Nurse looking for a new challenge?
Do you have current/ recent experience of conducting COPD and Asthma reviews?
Our client is a rapidly expanding Healthcare Services organisation, with positions available to cover the various areas across the UK.
These are full-time, permanent positions based in the field, with travel across the region to conduct Respiratory clinics when required.
Essential Requirements of the Respiratory Nurse Advisors
* You will have several years’ Practice Nurse, Community Nurse or Hospital Nurse experience within Respiratory.
* Experience in running COPD and/ or Asthma Clinics is essential.
* You will be a registered Nurse (NMC), Nurse Advisor OR Practice Nurse.
* Diplomas in either Asthma, Spirometry or COPD are essential.
* Current UK driving licence with no more than 6 points.
Role Responsibilities of the Respiratory Nurse Advisors
* Run clinics autonomously and be responsible for the passing on of relevant clinical information to the data controller within the GP practice/hospital to the patients’ best interest.
* Support and assist with the delivery of specialist chronic disease management/other medical condition clinics as well as run these clinics on their own.
* Achieve satisfactory service levels across the project as defined by the client and in addition achieve their key performance indicators, sharing ideas with the team on maximising outputs.
* Improvement of the patient experience including initiating measures to improve services provided.
* Participate where required in clinical and nonclinical audits aimed at improving patient outcomes and the effective and efficient delivery of services.
* Teaching and mentoring of Practice Nurses/other Health Care Professionals may be requested.
* Submit reports to the scheduling office and monthly paperwork in an accurate and timely manner.
* Discussing individual patient note reviews to promote optimum care to patients.
Role Specific Competencies of the Respiratory Nurse Advisors
* Strong team worker.
* Have the ability to find solutions to problems.
* Motivated and committed.
* Flexible ‘can-do’ attitude, motivation and commitment.
* Ability to adjust quickly to changing circumstances.
2 stage process:
1st stage – Telephone interview
2nd stage - Assessment
Interested? Please get in contact with us on (phone number removed) to speak to Lauren Ward!
Evolve is a leading UK recruitment and contract sales organisation (CSO), operating within the Pharmaceutical, Healthcare and Medical Device sectors. We offer a highly comprehensive range of permanent recruitment and flexible contract sales solutions. Please do not hesitate to get in contact with us on (phone number removed)
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
Hardworking And Dedicated