The Biltmore, Mayfair is set to open in June 2019,after undergoing a multi-million-pound redevelopment, as the first LXR hotel inEurope and Hilton's new luxury collection - LXR Hotels & Resorts.
This luxury hotel, situated on a super primelocation in the heart of Mayfair on Grosvenor Square, will offer 257luxuriously appointed guest rooms as well as 51 highly-curated and beautifullydesigned suites, which will reflect the property's origin as a sophisticatedand elegant London private residence.
The Biltmore, Mayfair will boast new culinaryconcepts headed by internationally-renowned chefs, an all-year round alfrescoterrace, an exclusive cocktail bar and a large gymtech fitness suite. In addition,the hotel will showcase an impressive 500 sqm ballroom and various smallerfunction suites up to 100 guests.
Why join The Biltmore, Mayfair as a RestaurantWaiter/Waitress?
• It's your world- Your next role could be as a Head Waiter orRestaurant Supervisor, or why not move into a different department like FrontOffice, Accounts or Human Resources in over 100 different countries
• Personal Development programmes for Team Members,Supervisors and Managers
• Worldwide travel perks - up to 30 nights at discounted rates and 50% F&B discounts
• Industry leading benefits including contributorypension scheme, discounted dental and health cover, and high street discounts
• 28 days holidays including bank holidays(increasing yearly)
• Complimentary meals on duty and uniforms provided
What will it be like to work for LXR Hotels &Resorts?
LXR Hotels & Resorts is Hilton's luxurycollection brand, with each location offering a singular travel experience nativeto its place, history, and tradition. Found in the world's most alluringdestinations, LXR Hotels & Resorts immerse you in truly profound travelexperiences.
The Biltmore, Mayfair will be fit for royalty,well-travelled guests from around the world and senior corporate executives andguests will experience first-class service distinguished by an unrivalledcommitment to personalised attention and luxurious yet locally immersiveexperiences for our guests.
What will I be doing?
• Manage guest queries in a friendly, timely, and efficient manner
• Serve Alcoholic/non-Alcoholic beverages in conjunction withlicensing/liquor regulations for residents and non-residents
• Ensure knowledge of menu and all products
• Ensure mis-en-place is well stocked at all floor stations
• Follow correct reporting procedures if faced with issues
• Ensure Food and Beverage orders are of a consistently good standard anddelivered in a timely manor
• Practice Hilton Grooming standards including uniform dress code,cleanliness and personal hygiene
• Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safetylegislation
• Communicate and delegate tasks to the team
• Ensure compliance of brand standards
• Represent needs of theteam
What are we looking for?
• A warm personality,attentive and smartly presentable
• An ability to listen andrespond to demanding Guest needs
• Excellent leadership,interpersonal and communication skills
• Accountable andresilient
• Committed to deliveringhigh levels of customer service
• Ability to work underpressure
• Flexibility to respondto a range of different work situations
To apply for this role
• We are looking to fillthis job as soon as possible and aim to come back to you within the next 2weeks. If you are successful, you will be invited for an interview.
• In line with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996,we do require all applicants to have the eligibility to live and work in theUnited Kingdom. Documentation will be required at interview stage