This is a fantastic opportunity to join of the UK’s fastest growing retailers. If you are currently working within a Leadership role within the Retail or Hospitality sector and want to further your career rapidly then this the role for you! Retail Store Manager
Working as a Retail Store Manager, you will have full accountability for your retail store. You will ensure that the team is motivated, focused and achieves the key results for the store for stock, sales, service and freshness. With experience in overseeing and managing a volume retailer, focused on pace and delivery, you will ensure your retail store operates safely and within the business guidelines. Assistant Store Manager
This is a fantastic opportunity if you are a retail candidate who wants to be developed to be a Retail Store Manager. Assisting the Store Manager, you will be responsible for helping to manage the whole of the store effectively. THE ROLE – KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Managing, coaching and developing a team to achieve outstanding results
- Ensures all process and procedures are adhered to and all compliance is managed professionally
- Set and implement goals and tasks to ensure the team are best placed to deliver an effective service, stock management and customer flow
- Plan and prioritise key tasks and ensure the team are trained to complete all tasks and duties in this high paced retail business
- Ensure the team provides responsive, efficient and friendly customer service
- Recruiting, training, coaching and developing a retail team
- Delivering exceptional sales, stock and service results through excellent execution of a clearly defined operating plan
- Set standards of excellent service, consistently be a role model for your team with your inspiring and motivational leadership
- Inspire and motivate your retail team to deliver excellence in all they do
- To deliver operational priorities and maximise sales through ensuring that the customer proposition is delivered in store
- Deliver a high energy, motivated team who are passionate about going the extra mile
- Complete yearly performance reviews for the team and ensure they are set clear targets to reach their potential
- You will have a positive attitude, be energetic and love the excitement of working in a high performance, volume retailer
- Experience as a Manager or Leader within the fast-paced Retail or Hospitality sectors is essential
- A pro-active, solution focused individual who has natural charisma and presence when leading a team
- Have a keen desire to learn and develop with a “genuine” passion for high retail standards
- Be open to travelling within a 45 minute radius of your home location, and be open to other locally commutable stores
This is a huge opportunity to work and grow within this expanding well known retail business. Experiencing phenomenal growth, there is no stopping their success! This is a superb opportunity to develop your retail management skills in a business that recognises it needs to develop its talent and people to continue their retail success. KEYWORDS: Store Manager, Deputy Manager, Assistant Manager, Lead Manager, Senior Manager, Trading Manager, Hospitality, Retail and Supermarkets.
Commutable Locations: Newton Stewart, Wigtown, Kirkcowan, Glenmalloch, Barrachan and Carseriggan ABOUT US
This role is being handled by McCarthy Recruitment, an award winning behavioural leadership recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. McCarthy is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with, our difference is our commitment to providing a professional and personalised recruitment service of the highest quality.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
If you wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict processing of your data please contact us at the office and we will respond to your query.
- Customer Service
- Hardworking And Dedicated
- Motivational Leadership