Suit Direct | Store Manager | Cabot Circus Shopping Centre
Suit Direct are in exciting times! We are opening fantastic new stores on both the High Street and in Outlet Centres, with iconic brands including Ted Baker, Marc Darcy, and Ben Sherman. We are making waves in the menswear industry and to go with our competitive salaries we have the best commission scheme in the retail market.
If that interests you then you’ll want to know that we have an exciting opportunity to join our Retail team as a Store Manager at our Suit Direct store in Cabot Circus Shopping Centre, Bristol. The position is a 40-hour contract, including weekend work and you must be able to work flexible hours.
What will you do?
- Achieve KPI targets and maximise the sales performance of the store
- Ensure all team members are providing market leading customer service at all times
- Control branch expenses and staffing costs, ensuring maximum profitability for the store
- Effectively manage and develop the sales team within the store and maintain overall standards
What qualities you will have?
- Retail management experience
- Strong customer service skills and product knowledge
- Administrative skills, Word/Excel
- Passionate about leading and developing teams
- Entrepreneurial spirit
What we’ll do for you
- Generous and potentially lucrative commission scheme based on personal sales each week in addition to your basic salary
- Substantial employee discount on our product
- Bi-annual discount vouchers on our stunning new ranges
- Competitive annual leave and average commission paid on any days holiday
- Monthly store challenges with great prizes for achieving targets
- We have a fantastic induction process and will invest in you every step of the way in your career with us
- Refer a friend scheme
- Complimentary membership to the Retail Trust including support helplines and extensive website content
- Microsoft Excel
- Retail Sales
- Customer Service