Create a Job Alert.Enter your email below to save this search and receive job recommendations for similar positions.
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.
A provider of Nursing, Residential and Specialist Care. We have numerous homes across the country. We are committed to the well being and contentment of our residents.
We pride ourselves on encouraging residents to be as independent as possible and so it's important we recruit individuals who are enthusiastic about the role they play in the lives of the residents.
You will take the lead in the provision of nursing care, ensuring that the nursing and personal care of residents is maintained in strict accordance with their care plan. You will assist and guide the care teams to provide a safe, caring, stimulating and homely environments for both residents and their visitors. You will have an active NMC PIN with prior nursing experience.
Education, Skills and qualifications
Our Nurse will have the following: -
An active NMC PIN
- Have prior relevant experience as a Nurse
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have the relevant skills and experience for the above tasks
- Have adequate knowledge and understanding of the job role
- Be good under pressure and be able to work to deadlines
- The ability to work well with others
- Our Nurse will enjoy the following benefits: -
- Paid annual NMC Pin
- Excellent induction and on-going training
- Access to an extensive clinical training program
- Paid e-learning through our Medex system
- Personal and career development opportunities
- Workplace pension
- Free uniform