Day Nurse- RNLD/RMN/RGN - £32-£38K-Tonbridge
Amber Mace are currently recruiting for two nurses to join the team at an elderly nursing home in Tonbridge. My client is a well-renowned care provider that has years of experience providing elderly/residential care. The home you will be joining is a large, luxury elderly/dementia service that has an excellent reputation in the area, this is a wonderful opportunity for any registered nurse looking for a new position.
As staff nurse, you will work as part of a team to deliver excellent, person-centred care to the elderly residents of the home. You will also be responsible for administering medication, personal care, maintaining patient records and developing therapeutic relationships with the residents.
The Staff Nurse role:
• Providing a high standard of care at all times
• Developing therapeutic relationships to optimise patient engagement
• Following all codes of conduct, standards and legislation, respecting the rights of others and promoting ethical practice
• Contributing to patient assessments, compiling a plan of care alongside the individual, and monitoring patient progress
• Administering medication where appropriate
For more information regarding this opportunity or to apply please contact Lindsay at Amber Mace on Apply Now >> or email an up to date CV to Apply Now >>
Skills/ Qualifications required for the Staff Nurse position:
• Hold a current Nurse pin
• Experience with elderly care
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Have a clear and thorough knowledge of the CQC standards
• A commitment to patient-centred care and to values-based and evidence-based practice
Email me jobs like these
We'll send jobs matching these to
If you click this button, we will send daily emails featuring similar jobs (Health care - Maidstone) .