Up to £40,000 p/a | 40 hours | Days | Small Elderly Frail Nursing Home | Good CQC |
A very small private nursing home in the Horsham area currently requires an experienced Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN) with supervisory/management experience to work as Deputy Nurse Manager.
The home is fully CQC compliant and provides round the clock nursing care to older adults with general/elderly frail nursing care needs.
Details of this Deputy Nurse Manager position as follows:
• A permanent contract of 40 hours per week
• A great annual salary of up to £40,000 depending on experience
• Your time will be split between supernumerary/office-based tasks and clinical duties
• Day shifts only, with some weekends required
As Deputy Nurse Manager, you will support the Registered Manager in all aspects of the day to day running of the home and will lead the home in their absence. You will be responsible for managing and monitoring the planning and delivery of care and will ensure care plans and medication records are correctly updated. You will also play a key role in the management and support of staff within the home.
Applicants for this Deputy Nurse Manager role should meet the following criteria:
• NMC registered Adult General Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Currently working at Clinical Lead/Deputy Manager level or equivalent in a UK care home
• Ideally have completed a recognised management qualification, or are willing to undertake this
• Passionate about high standards and providing care without compromise
• Flexible to meet the needs of the home
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For more information, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on Apply Now >>.