£19.50 p/h + Paid Breaks – Band 6 Equivalent | FT or PT Contracts – Flexible Shifts | Small Nursing Home – Good CQC
A leading elderly nursing home in the Gerrards Cross area currently has vacancies for RGN/Adult Nurses to join their clinical team, with full or part time hours available.
The fully CQC compliant home offers luxury surroundings and fantastic quality of life to older adults with physical frailties and medical nursing needs and has state of the art facilities throughout.
Details of these RGN Staff Nurse vacancies and what the home is offering:
* Permanent contracts to work days and/or nights on a full or part time basis
* Fantastic hourly rates of pay of £19.50 plus paid breaks, which is in line with top Band 6 rates of pay in the NHS
* A comprehensive induction and ongoing learning and development opportunities
In this role duties will include all aspects of clinical care, including the administration and management of medications and the implementation and administration of care plans.
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
* NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN
* Demonstrate some post-registration experience, ideally within a UK nursing home or long-term adult care setting
* Good communication and interpersonal skills
* A caring and compassionate nature and a passion for providing high quality care
* Well organised and able to manage your own time and workload
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation